3/17/2008

Sunday

My first session on Sunday was with a really fun family... I love when I get to work with those! Mom and dad were so laid back, and little K & M were great to work with. K is at one of my favorite ages... you can really see a child's personality coming through around this time. I learned that my baby beanbag is much loved by older siblings as well!

Then I got the pleasure of working with baby K and his family. Of course, I think all of my clients are well loved... but let me tell you... this baby is LOVED! It was so sweet to see the interaction between him and his mama and grandma. He was full of smiles and made my job a breeze. You can tell he's dying to crawl, as is by this picture!

Enjoy your sneak peeks!



1 comment:

cowbelly said...

The colors in the second shot are just gorgeous. And the expressiveness in the baby's face reminds me of my dog shots- so full of life. Love it!